Staffing & Recruitment Consultant at Prime Infosoft
Views:920 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Sales HR Business Partner - Internet/Online (2-8 yrs)
Region HR Head & BB Saathi Corporate HR
The incumbent will collaborate and partner with the regional teams to attract, develop, enable, engage and retain talent in the business. They will be responsible for driving business results through people, ensuring metrics of employee satisfaction, talent acquisition, L&D, compliances and attritions are met - thus enabling business performance.
This roles involves partnering with business to deliver solutions around the follwing:
- Sales Incentive program implementation and keeping a check on its effectiveness.
- Manage the complete life cycle of the Sales employees.
- Engage by travelling and meeting Sales teams in designated meetings. Conduct periodic one-on-ones with key stakeholders to understand concerns, challenges and expectations.
- Plan and execute employee engagement activities like team connects with leadership, R&Rs etc.
- Ensuring smooth HR Operations - Joining, Exits, Transfers and Payroll
- Managing Employee grievances and their timely resolutions
- Maintaining a healthy manning at the region and ensuring headcount control through active and proactive hiring.
- Lead the B2B expansion plans and ensuring right manpower withing in the decided timelines.
- Implement On-boarding plan for all new hires and transition plan for any movements and promotions
- Collaborate with business to to evaluate and analyze talent performance and potential.
- Work with region leadership to analyze future readiness of current talent, bench strength, potential successors and need for proactive hiring. Proactively work on retention risk of key employees.
- Drive the appraisal process for Regional B2B employees.
Learning & Development
- Collaborate with the Regional Training team to drive L&D Initiatives for sales team.
- Managing Attrion of the region and keeping it within target limits.
- Managing and promoting diversity at the region
Complaince and Audits
- Responsible for managing the complanices.
- managing the Audits for the region.
Qualifications and Experience
- MBA is required
- Minimum 2 years of experience is required
- Sales HRBP experience is requried