Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:1528 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Sales HR Business Partner - Insurance/Financial Services (8-13 yrs)
P.S. - Please apply if you can join immediately or less than 15-20 days
- Sales HRBP/Human Resource Business Partner job opportunity in Gurugram with a global financial services and insurance firm for a professional holding at least 8 years experience in Human Resource, Business Partnering. You will use your experience in managing end to end HRBP activities
- Manpower planning, PMS, Recruitment & On boarding, Training, Talent management & Development, Employee engagement, L&D managing business partnering role for Sales function. Strong Data management (L&D needs assessment, Attrition & Retention analysis etc.) and stakeholder management skills.
- Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career in as HR Business Partner. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading financial services firm providing retirement and life insurance solutions for protection and long-terms services.
- Contributing as a strategic partner with in Human Resource Domain driving and managing all function level HR initiatives, recruitment/selection, On boarding, employee engagement agenda and other related HR activities
- Conducting necessary data collation and analysis to assist HR Leads in identification of learning & development needs of the Sub functions / Department Contributing & creating positive work culture by implementing various programs and activities related to Rewards and Recognition, Fun at work and managing grievances of employees effectively.
- Driving employee engagement in assigned functions; designing and executing employee engagement plan for various sub-functions depending upon their unique engagement needs; ensure retention per the year beginning HR plan
- Managing the Performance Appraisal process and all organisational development activities
- Managing various HR reports like MIS, Attrition Analysis and Exit Interviews
- MBA from reputed university/college specialized in Human Resources
- 8-13 years of experience in HR specifically in Human Resource Business Partnering for Sales(function) for front line sales hiring from any industry
- Strong Data and stakeholder management experience is required
- Should have amicable presence, independent thinking capability and project management experience
- High on energy, drive, passion, and commitment with ability to challenge status quo in an enabling style
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to manage HR functions single handily and extensive liaising with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work stakeholders from different geographies
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand in service industry.