Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:795 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Sales HR Business Partner - FMCG Firm (10-12 yrs)
Sales HRBP - Leading FMCG Company
Roles and Responsibilities :
We are looking for a well-rounded HR Business Partner for a leading FMCG MNC. The role is based out of Bangalore, taking care of the Sales organization for South India. In this role, you will assume HRBP responsibilities partnering with stakeholders and supporting employees across sales, and reporting CHRO.
You will partner with the business line managers, and collaborate with Functional HRBPs to deliver the full spectrum of HRBP support to our employees. As an HR Business Partner, you will own relationships with front-line sales managers and individual contributors across various Business teams in South India and you will independently drive HR issues through to resolution.
This role will require you to be highly independent, roll up your sleeves and be comfortable working with ambiguity in a fast-paced, ever-changing, rapid-growth environment.
What You will Do :
- Partner with the HR team in the execution of HR activities including performance management, employee engagement programs, talent planning, compensation and promotions, and other aspects of our people plan.
- Coach and advise managers and employees on a variety of components impacting employee experience, including performance management, employee relations concerns, rewards and recognition, leaves of absence, local labour laws, compensation and benefits, HR policies, people dynamics and other HR-related topics.
- Foster and maintain strong internal relationships with key HR colleagues including Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, HR Transformation (HR Ops), Inclusion & Diversity and the Learning & Development.
- Improve the employee experience by identifying and proposing solutions and delivering initiatives to enhance our service delivery model.
- Build strong, respectful relationships with our internal clients and colleagues from the HR Team to deliver exceptional HR support to the employees in India.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- An experienced HR professional who has worked as an HR Business Partner in a fast-paced, global organization. Manager or senior specialist. Typically, 10+ years of related experience or specialised knowledge and skills.
- You are a self-starter; you are comfortable working in ambiguity, and you can also work independently with little to minimal supervision.
- You have strong problem-solving as well as critical and analytical thinking abilities.
- You are comfortable working with large sets of data and can formulate them clearly into a report or a presentation.
- You have outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills with demonstrated ability to develop relationships and influence at multiple levels within the organization.
- You can successfully manage a high volume of work with multiple conflicting priorities.
- Master's Degree in HR
- Fluent in Kanada or Tamil
- 10+ Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth, dynamic business environment undergoing rapid transformation, preferably from the FMCG sector.
- Outstanding relationship-building, influencing and team collaboration skills
- Solid technical and analytical skills