Associate Director - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:6887 Applications:1342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:288
Sales HR Business Partner - FMCG (10-12 yrs)
Reporting into the HR Head India,you will be responsible for :
- The HRBP shall work and partner with the corporate team to develop, implement and drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency for sales workforce.
- This role includes, increasing workforce capability, improving organizational design and structure, providing change leadership, strategic staffing, talent management /succession planning and supporting day-to- day operations as well as on-going process improvement.
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Drive and lead the agenda on employee engagement.
- Responsible for the end to end life cycle management and guiding unit HR for sourcing and hiring strategies, performance management, compensation etc.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- 10-12 years of experience in sales HRBP roles with FMCG setups
- Post graduation from premier B-school is a must
- Great stakeholder management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.