Sales Head - Trade Marketing - Tea Business (8-12 yrs)
Sales Head- Trade Marketing for new launch tea brand
We are looking for a Sales Head- Trade Marketing for a new Tea brand to be launched by a renowned group. Key territories to be developed initially would be West Bengal, Jharkhand and Bihar
Job Profile :
- Develops Sales plans and budgets to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives for the company. Monitor and control the sales budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources in the region
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
- Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
- Managing, training, and motivating existing sales team to drive revenue growth
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
- Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting
- Establishing New Market & Market Channels for Distribution in the Region assigned.
- Managing PR & Primary Sales of Distributors of the Territories assigned.
- Managing Key Accounts in the Regions
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in the region to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the region
- MIS Reporting
- Overall 8+ years of experience in FMCG trade marketing
- Packet Tea sales leadership experience of 3 to 5 years in East India (West Bengal Jharkhand and Bihar)
- Must have experience of setting up a trade market in FMCG preferably with a leading tea brand.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.