Director at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:152 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales Head - Robotics (10-20 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE: Creates and Executes the Business Development approach and Sales Strategy with respect to Off Road Solutions for the manufacturing sector.
- Identifying business development opportunities related to AI driven robotics solutions in the manufacturing sector
- Creating and institutionalizing a repeatable, scalable sales strategy and plan
- Identifying where improvements can be made and developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Crafts business solutions for customers, closes larger and strategic deals
- Working with marketing to increase lead volume
- Recruiting and hiring sales staff and developing training programs.
- Managing sales teams and maintaining sales operations.
- Outlining and managing sales budgets.
- Setting quarterly and annual sales goals and motivating the sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities and providing detailed sales forecasting.
- Reviewing customer activity, anticipating consumer needs, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the leadership team.
- Establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Negotiates the best possible win-win deals
- Works with sales applications engineers to create solutions
PROFILE: Ideally ~
- 35+ year old
- MBA in Sales & Marketing from a premium institution
- with Basic Engineering degree (ECE)
- with 12+ years of Sales and Business development experience
- Successfully scaled, fast growing companies from their journey from 1 mil to 20 mil USD
- Has Enterprise client selling experience in the manufacturing domain
- Solution selling experience in the manufacturing domain
- Large network of relevant customer connects
REQUISITES: Exposure to sales and marketing for sun-rise industries in the technology domain, with manufacturing and automation background.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as influencing stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of the similar products, competitive products, and the market.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer relationship management and service skills.
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative and analytical thinking skills.
- Strong work ethic with energy, drive and result orientation
- Experience with sales technology and CRM software.
- Successful experience building and growing a channel
- Has Enterprise client selling experience to CXOs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.