Co-Founder at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:1291 Applications:400 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:269
Sales Head - Premium/Luxury Interiors Business - North (10-16 yrs)
Desired Experience: 10 to 16 Yrs
Our Client is a Premium/Luxury Interiors.
The firm is looking for Head Sales to spearhead the Sales for the North Region. She/ He will provide strong business management and Sales & Mkt skills to maintain quality, schedules, and budgets for various projects.
- Achieve sales targets by developing new business with existing, and new potential clients.
- Develop and implement sales strategies.
-Attend client meetings at store and onsite as required to understand their requirements. since this role is responsible for North so may / will have to travel outstation too.
- Schedule and attend client meetings, ensuring number of meetings meet targets as set by the management.
- Should be able to make presentations to the client.
- Should have knowledge of kitchens and wardrobes, and industry as a whole, to ensure full knowledge is provided to client.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Maintains relationship with Interior Designers and Architects
- Should have good communication skills and be comfortable with face to face interaction.
In respect of the candidate profile:
- Business Management Degree from a reputed college/Interior Designer/Architect.
- Excellence in presentation, spoken and written skills
- Candidate must have extensive experience business development and client management.
- He should have knowledge of Luxury and Ultra Luxury Segments of business with focus on modular kitchen business.
- He/she must have curiosity, passion for excellence and be able to ask the right questions
- Create weekly/monthly forecasts on target management and end of month reports on market performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Sales & Marketing: 10-16 years (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor's ( MUST), Post Graduation (Preferred)