Talent Acquisition at Tyche Jobs
Views:631 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Sales Head - FMCG - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (6-12 yrs)
The role will have the following critical responsibilities for his districts:
1. Start country operations in Africa for all product baskets. Build the team in the region for sourcing and managing the operations from these countries.
2. Develop and formalize the sourcing strategy per the product and country we operate in.
3. Responsible for all risks of stock, advances, and credit in the region
4. Needs to be directly responsible for the P&L of the region. Target will be set at a bottom line of USD 1 Mn in the first year with volumes of 20000 MT across the product basket.
5. Set up regional operational controls and processes for seamless sourcing operations and exports.
6. Responsible for accounting and finance along with regional FC for ensuring month-end and year-end closing
7. Responsible for all statutory requirements basis the countries we operate in
8. Coordinate closely with the Trade desk for all FOB business possibilities from the region for the products.
9. Establish a network of reliable suppliers/ clients and service providers in the region and make the brand to reckon with in the region
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Essential: Bachelor's degree in agriculture, marketing, sales, finance, or another business-related field.
Desirable: MBA or Master's degree in a related field