Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:1008 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales Head/Chief Marketing Officer - Healthcare (10-20 yrs)
- Regular MBA/PG Diploma in Marketing Management from reputed management college.
- Overall 10 + years of balanced experience in marketing activities of Hospital/Healthcare Services especially International Marketing
- Candidates with exp in Nigeria/ Africa are preferred
- Strong knowledge of skills in the application of Marketing and Business
- Development principals, business judgment related to hospital marketing patterns, competitive strengths and weaknesses and new business development opportunities.
- Promote international business and create brand awareness.
- Explore new geographical areas and markets to promote the hospital brand and target customers.
- Develop and direct marketing and advertising initiatives to ensure correct positioning, market penetration, image creation and achievement of market share and demand generation for the hospital on an international level
- Undertake ATL/BTL promotion activities across the globe
- Establish marketing contacts with International corporations and international marketing segments
- Analyse and devise referral plans to attract overseas clients
- To formulate brand plans to undertake business development in International locations
- Design and execute and participate in medical exhibitions to promote the services of the hospital.
- Work closely with the Head - Marketing for conceptualizing new initiatives to make the brand a renowned hospital brand across the globe.
- Work closely with team members and top management to identify key potential doctors of international repute who can be taken on board with the hospital-based on their specialty.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.