Director at Connexio Search
Views:556 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Sales Head - Auto Loans - FinTech (12-15 yrs)
- The opportunity is with a Series C funded payment and lending-related start up. This rapidly growing and extremely well-funded start-up is looking to grow the business leadership team and bring in a Sales Head - Auto Loans.
- The person will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing and roll out Auto Loan Products, managing the entire Auto Loan Product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Additionally, the individual will lead all the activities & initiatives related to Auto loan product management and maintenance pan India and also manage the design, features and benefits of Auto loan product, volume forecasting & market share.
Broad responsibilities of the role include:
- Business Development for Auto Loans with exposure in Used Car
- Managing Dealer Relationships and Channel Partners
- Sales Target Achievement, Drive Volumes and Source Used Car Loan business from Open Market
- People Management, which includes Monitoring, Training and Retention of Sales Team.
- Planning and designing of annual budgets & targets to the potential
- To maintain daily, monthly, quarterly MIS for the cases logged in.
- Ensure updation of Post Disbursement Documents in the system.
- Ensure reduction of delinquency of the sourced cases by customer visits.
- Provide product training to the employees of the Dealerships.
- Resolve query raised by Dealer and Customer Queries on Product policy.
- Maintenance of Channel wise Data regarding all the Business activities
- Adapt to Digital Environment
- Ready for flexible business environment
- Graduate in any Discipline, MBA or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 12 - 15 years in sales and documentation of loans of which at least 5 years in Vehicle Finance Loans (Two wheeler/ Mini Commercial vehicle) in an NBFC/ Bank/New age digital company
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to engage with customers, cross-functional departments & Dealers / agencies.
- Plan & execute Marketing and Sales promotion Activities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skill
- Ability to manage large teams & external business and/or vendor partner relationships
- Well-versed with Excel & PowerPoint