Senior Consultant at Outsized India Pvt Ltd
Views:438 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Sales/GTM Consultant - Building Materials/CPG - Global Consulting Firm - Contractual Role - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (7-16 yrs)
Sales/GTM Consultant - Building Materials/CPG - Global Consulting Firm - Contractual Role
Our client, a Global Consulting Firm, is currently collaborating with a company in the building material industry, specifically laminates, to assist them in developing an effective go-to-market strategy. To enhance their team, they are seeking to hire a Sales/GTM Consultant with a proven track record in the building materials or the CPG industry.
Below summarises the responsibilities of the consultant:
- Contributing to the formulation of the overall growth strategy by independently driving a specific module
- Executing key projects for the client team, including assisting with content development and analysis
- Taking ownership of all assigned tasks and applying a project management framework to ensure their effective delivery
- Presenting findings and recommendations to clients
- Implementing recommended solutions and providing necessary assistance to the client during the implementation process
- Demonstrating effective communication skills and senior stakeholder management
An ideal candidate would have:
- Holds an MBA degree from a tier-1 college
- Has previous sales/GTM experience in the building materials/CPG industry
- Exhibits strong communication and stakeholder management skills
This opportunity is initially on a 6-month contract, with the potential for an extension up to 1 year. The selected consultant will be required to be based out of Delhi NCR for the duration of this project.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.