Sales Executive - Analytics Products/Solutions - IT (7-8 yrs)
About the company
- The company specializes in products & technology solutions in IP Data Decoding & Analytics
- Its endeavor is to enable their customers in safeguarding, empowering & enriching life. Its accomplished the mission by developing software products & solutions that deliver actionable intelligence from communication data to enable law enforcement agencies to prevent threats & solve a crime.
- The company aims to help intel agencies modernize & transform their investigations in complex circumstances characterized by changing communication landscape, budget constraints, & demands to do more with less.
- Their innovative approach has resulted in an increasing number of clients trusting them as a pioneer & indispensable partner in their mission towards safety.
About the role
- As a Sales Executive you will be working with enterprise customers and prospects to help them achieve their goals with our cutting edge technology. You will be responsible for building a strong pipeline of customers, negotiating contracts, closing business and developing long-term relationships with clients.
- Identifying revenue opportunities within the prospect base through various inbound and outbound marketing programs and other activities.
- Researching prospective customers, identifying key players, and generating interest to expand the list of sales qualified leads.
- Effectively presenting the capabilities to various levels of mid management and C-level/senior executive clients.
- Working closely with marketing, customer success and product teams to support the achievement of territory's quota objectives.
- Finding upsell opportunities within existing prospects and customers
- Identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with technology partners
- Keeping management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports using appropriate tools and reporting mechanisms, used inside the company to track interactions with prospects and customers.
- Travel for trade shows and/or customers/prospect visits.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of IT Technology; knowledge of data analytics, BI space.
- Demonstrated Success in nurturing customer relationships and driving revenue
- Some experience in Enterprise focused Product companies (B2B) in Product Marketing, Business Development, Sales or Marketing roles.
- Strong technical depth
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.