Sales Evangelist - Inside Sales - HRTech Startup (1-3 yrs)
Sales Evangelist - Inside Sales - AI Powered HR-tech Startup
Job Description :
- Work with an amazing set of people, who have come together to provide a common platform for all recruitment needs. Read on to know more.
- Our client is a AI based HR-tech startup that provides high quality sourcing of profiles and jobs and pulls in data from multiple job portals to ease the process for their clients. Their systems allow their business clients to automate skill assessments as per their need or as per other sources if required. The machine learning system runs matchmaking algorithms and allows their clients to manage their hiring process.
- The founding team and other professionals come with tens of years of experience with product management and AI-based solutions management. Based out of Pune, they manage hiring solutions for companies like Flipkart, Google, Uber, Amazon, Swiggy and Zoho among others.
- As a Sales Evangelist (Inside Sales), you will need to be Awesome at P&L ownership with full responsibility of revenue growth and customer delight for SMB business units with 1000+ client accounts.
What you will do :
- Ensuring handling client relation from lead to presentations, through trial and closing the deal
- Taking overall accountability of sales and client engagement construct including business reviews, managing retention & loyalty, cross selling & up selling and client management
- Building trust with c suite executives to influence their digital strategies and building an innovative solution that delivers significant business impact
- Being heart, mind and voice of company with complete knowledge of our Product & Service Offering & understanding technical aspects of it on the back end
- Fostering deeper relationships with clients and leverage these unique partnerships to deliver value as per their requirements.
- Managing and coordinating with business operations and Delivery to drive multiple programs to completion
- Being on top of industry updates from technology, competition & functionality perspective
What you need to have :
- MBA is an additional qualification
- Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Extremely strong communication skills, with convincing and networking abilities. Strong communication skills (we don't mean fancy vocabulary or US accent) but an ability to write/speak clearly, logically and persuasively.
- Having 1 to 3 years of Client Management experience or Sales/ P&L management/ Solution sales
- Passion for sales and client relationships
- A great storyteller and an elegant negotiator
- Aggressive & take control
- Have technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Highly organized And most importantly, LOVE customers & strive for every inch of their satisfaction
- You need to understand the value of the "sales" function in a company and should enjoy your work.
- You need to have the maturity and be a patient listener and convincing communicator to be successful in this role.
- Multitasking ability - you will need to seamlessly switch your channels - emails, texts, WhatsApps, phone, skype etc.
- Desirable - product thinking and startup experience.