Sales Enablement Manager - Content Recommendation Platform (4-8 yrs)
Outbrain: We're one of the world's largest content recommendation platforms, delighting audiences with engaging, personalized content recommendations while serving as the primary engagement partner and platform for the world's top digital media companies.
Outbrain is seeking a highly motivated and passionate Sales Enablement Manager to supports the business teams (Sales & AMs) to leverage global customer knowledge sharing and business insights into the client lifecycle, from prospecting to upselling.
- Run quarterly Global Sharing calls on business Verticals.
- Share internal case studies like Campaign of the Week or Failure of the Week to facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Send weekly Enterprise highlights based on local weekly Amplify reports.
- Define ICPs for all buyer types.
- Deliver global business insights (per vertical for instance) to the business teams to help target IC.
- Support teams to maintain Brand hierarchy.
- Work with MIS to build framework to maintain Brand account hierarchy.
- Create reports to monitor Brand data accuracy (Salesforce usage best practices, pipelining etc).
- Deliver to business teams tacticals materials to improve client targeting.
- Build & maintain best Campaign repository per Vertical.
- Build & maintain Landing Page Best Practice repository.
Experience and Qualification Required:
- 4+ years of experience assisting the business teams (Sales & AMs) to utilize global customer knowledge sharing and business insights into the client lifecycle, from prospecting to upselling.
- Min 2 years' experience in Digital Advertising field and strong understanding of the advertising industry (stakeholders, client needs, industry trends, competitive landscape.).
- Strong facilitation and communication skills for running quarterly global sharing calls on business verticals and sharing internal case studies to facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Proficiency in analyzing and synthesizing data from weekly Amplify reports to deliver valuable and actionable enterprise highlights to the business teams.
- Ability to define Ideal Customer Profiles (ICPs) for all buyer types, enabling targeted client engagement.
- Understanding of brand hierarchy and experience in supporting teams to maintain brand guidelines.
- Proficiency in generating reports and ensuring brand data accuracy, including knowledge of Salesforce usage best practices and pipelining.
- Capability to deliver tactical materials to improve client targeting.
- Ability to build and maintain comprehensive campaign and landing page best practice repositories.