Sales Director - General Trade - FMCG (13-18 yrs)
- The incumbent will be responsible for driving more sales to gain share in all channel and increase reach and penetration through distribution. You will lead the sales to deliver revenue budgets, expansion, Channel Partner Management & Inventory
- You will be responsible for controlling discounts and channel margins, Ensuring Credit and Commercial Control
- You will contribute to creating a healthy product portfolio with right product, pricing and range by coordinating with Product and Design teams
- Ensuring Stakeholder management who are invested onto the brand in form of Distribution Partners, Franchisees
- Manage Channel Spends Tactically and strategically to drive profitable sales
- Drive franchisee engagement by ensuring healthy ROI, inventory and cash management
- To encourage RSMs to seek and continuously develop knowledge of competitor activity and local market conditions, with the purpose of making appropriate and innovative recommendations to drive the business forward
- Leading the Sales (Trade and EBO channels) to Deliver Revenue Budgets, Expansion, Channel CBA, Channel Partner Management & Inventory
- Preferably an MBA from a Top B school with 13-18 years total experience in the FMCG industry, with at least 3 years in a Leadership role wherein the person has anchored a regional or national B2C Sales team.
- Operational excellence combined with the ability to look at the larger picture
- Strategic planning, business plan delivery and full P&L management
- Entrepreneurial character with strong organisational and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.