HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:173 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Sales Development Role - SaaS Firm (1-5 yrs)
1) Initiating first level contact with existing leads in CRM through calls & emails.
2) Present & demonstrate value proposition to prospects via phone/email.
3) Convert marketing-generated leads to qualified opportunities.
4) Follow the qualification process for opportunities generated.
5) Close deals up to a certain threshold and pass on deals over a threshold to the Inside Sales AM for closure.
6) Meet or Exceed Monthly Activity, Opportunity, and Revenue targets.
7) Generate & maintain a healthy pipeline to ensure that the Inside Sales team has an adequate number of qualified opportunities to work upon.
8) Ensure closure of opportunities up to a threshold.
9) Work cross-functionally with marketing, product teams, and inside sales in order to drive revenue.
10) Contact all new leads in the CRM system within the first 30 mins. Close/ assign qualified leads to the appropriate sales rep depending on deal size.
11) Dispose of all leads in CRM in accordance with workflow for tracking and reporting purposes.
12) Drive awareness into the account base through regular email/call campaigns and drive attendance to events, live and online seminars.
13) Provide regular updates on revenue closed, opportunities created, and activity levels.
14) Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Hubilo's competitive positioning and provide feedback for product enhancement
You should apply if you
1) Have 2-4 Years of relevant Inside Sales/Telesales/Outbound Sales/Account Development experience with at least one year in a closing role.
2) Have prior experience of working in an International Inside Sales set up - tech sales background preferred.
3) Are flexible to work in a dynamic environment not restricted to shifts and Geo.
4) Have a technical bent of mind - the ability to learn new tools on the go and open to constant learning
5) Are familiar with CRM & Inside Sales methods.
6) Have a good understanding of the SAAS industry. (US/UK/EUROPE)
7) Demonstrate the ability to ramp up to an Inside Sales Specialist role
8) Are to work in a team environment.
9) Have strong communication and presentation skills.