Talent Acquisition at Qrata
Views:268 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Sales Development Role - IT (2-5 yrs)
Sales Development Representative (Must know either written or spoken Arabic Language) (2-5 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify and prospect new Business Opportunities via personalized emails, Telephonic calls, prospecting via social Media Platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, online Databases, Websites.
- Introduce Solutions to appropriate buyers within the Targeted Geographical Markets.
- Identify Key Decision Makers by performing research using prospecting tools Like LinkedIn, ZoonInfo, etc.
- Perform Client-need Analysis,track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests
- Schedule potential Client meetings with our in-house Sales Representatives.
- Manage Sales Funnel while interacting with Prospective clients and maintain relationships for re-marketed prospects.
- Constantly work with Sales and Marketing Heads to strategize on Pipeline building and its progress.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to achieve Monthly/Quarterly revenue Goals.
- Prepare and Analyse lead Generation pipeline via Reports and Dashboards and give insights on the way ahead.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales and business development.
- 2+ years of experience in Lead Generation / Sales development / Business development preferably in a SAAS company.
- Hands-on experience of CRM/prospecting tools like LinkedIn, Email drip tools like Outreach, Klenty and CRM tools like Salesforce, Pipedrive is an added advantage.
- Must know either written or spoken Arabic. Proficiency in the language would be surplus.
- Should have a strong communication along with good analytical skills.