HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:69 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Sales Development Representative - SaaS Sales (1-5 yrs)
What you will be doing
- Initiating first level contact with existing leads in CRM through calls & emails.
- Present & demonstrate value proposition to prospects via phone/email.
- Convert marketing-generated leads to qualified opportunities.
- Follow the qualification process for opportunities generated.
- Close deals up to a certain threshold and pass on deals over a threshold to the Inside Sales AM for closure.
- Meet or Exceed Monthly Activity, Opportunity, and Revenue targets.
- Generate & maintain a healthy pipeline to ensure that the Inside Sales team has an adequate number of qualified opportunities to work upon.
- Ensure closure of opportunities up to a threshold.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product teams, and inside sales in order to drive revenue.
- Contact all new leads in the CRM system within the first 30 mins. Close/ assign qualified leads to the appropriate sales rep depending on deal size. Dispose of all leads in CRM in accordance with workflow for tracking and reporting purposes.
- Drive awareness into the account base through regular email/call campaigns and drive attendance to events, live and online seminars.
- Provide regular updates on revenue closed, opportunities created, and activity levels.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitive positioning and provide feedback for product enhancement
You should apply if you
- Have 2-4 Years of relevant Inside Sales/Telesales/Outbound Sales/Account Development experience with at least one year in a closing role.
- Have prior experience of working in an International Inside Sales set up tech sales background preferred.
- Are flexible to work to work in a dynamic environment not restricted to shifts and Geo.
- Have a technical bent of mind ability to learn new tools on the go and open to constant learning
- Are familiar with CRM & Inside Sales methods.
- Have good understanding of the SAAS industry.
- Demonstrate the ability to ramp up to an Inside Sales Specialist role
- Are to work in a team environment.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills.