Sales Development Representative - SaaS (3-5 yrs)
Sales Development Representative | Global Listed SaaS Company
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Skills - sales development representative, business development representative, SDR, BDR, sales development
Job Type - Permanent
- Create qualified leads, learn how to sell using Account Based Marketing techniques, build rapport, nurture relationships
- Schedule initial meetings and demonstrations for the direct sales force with enterprise companies
Client Details - Our client is a global listed SaaS organization with customers around the globe and changing the way how leaders of these companies can make better informed decisions.
- Develop and generate Sales Qualified leads by prospecting Enterprise accounts, identifying key stakeholders, understanding their pain and needs, building connections with organization's account team.
- Follow up on marketing-generated leads and inbound requests, by speedy follow-up with event attendees, and by daily making outbound cold-calling, email correspondence and other forms of digital prospecting to targeted prospects in our Target Market
- Learn how to have value-based discussions with prospects
- Work with field sales to develop and execute Account Based Sales Development strategies targeting the right person at the right time, with the right message.
- Challenge themselves to meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales metrics, forecasts, meeting and call objectives
- 3-5 years Inside Sales/Business Development/Sales Development experience, preferably at an enterprise software company selling SaaS / Cloud applications
- Consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation, forecasting and sales objectives
- Experience calling into Fortune 2000 accounts at CXO level
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Discipline to maintain high call volumes
Job Offer :
A chance to be the first member of India sales development team with opportunity be part of a truly global organization.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Chirag Thakkar - +91 (0) 22 4236 3326
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.