Associate Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:163 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Sales Development Manager - SaaS (3-7 yrs)
Objective of the Role
- Represent XXX, with a comprehensive understanding of leadership development industry, the XXX platform, and its competitors to identify how XXX solution meets the needs of buyers and leaders in organizations.
- Generate and qualify sales leads, and create opportunities by nurturing warm prospects.
- Close the viable deals in a reasonable cycle time.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage them with campaigns designed along with the product marketing team.
- Identify best practices to refine lead generation
- Utilize the Sales automation tool, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify and qualify leads. Improve the lead qualification accuracy and conversation.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Engage in a consultative sales dialogue with decision maker or key influencer to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Initial solutioning and creating approach notes and proposals
- Create supporting sales collateral needed to further specifics deals
- Respond to RFI/RFPs
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and solution experts
- Perform sales analytics to shorten sales cycle.
- Report to Sales Director with weekly, monthly, and quarterly progress data
Skills & Qualifications
- MBA with at least 3 years of sales experience
- Minimum 1 year of software sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills in person, via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a global sales organization
- Frequent travel across the region is expected.