Core Team Member at Blume Ventures
Views:260 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Sales Development Executive - Key Account Management - Middle East & Africa Region (3-6 yrs)
We are looking for a Sales Executive, (key accounts) rockstar who can help the client develop and grow the Middle East & Africa market. Client has exponential growth plans for the region in 2021, the road ahead looks super exciting. If you enjoy working in a fast-pace, challenging environment and love technology, this would be a perfect fit.
- Territory Management, Full Sales Cycle Ownership, and New Revenue Acquisition
- Responsible for driving Enterprise sales, Engagement and customer support in MEA region.
- Identifying new prospects and problem statements
- Building and managing strong relationships with clients and helping product with continuous feedback
- Generating new business opportunities and hosting virtual and in-person meetings.
- Researching, Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product/service developments/offerings to prospective clients.
- Effective Pricing discussions and Contract negotiations
- Responsible for annual sales targets through new client acquisition and growing existing client base in the assigned territory
- Identifying new market segments for Locus.sh and understanding Locus.sh- product offering & use cases we solve
- Multitasking across internal and external stakeholders to ensure synergies and seamless handover of a client from lead generation to contract closure stage
- Regular update of all clients on Salesforce, CRM and other platforms
- Past B2B Saas sales experience of 3+ years with preferably 1 year in the logistics space
- Background in technology sales is a plus.
- Preferably have sales experience in the Middle East & Africa regions
- Proficiency in English. Arabic is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Customer-oriented approach
- Sharp business acumen and target oriented
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Should be open to travel
Location : Bangalore