Senior Consultant at Adecco
Views:232 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Sales Analytics Role - FMCG (6-10 yrs)
1. Need people who have sales reporting and analysis experience.
2. MUST have FMCG/CPG experience.
3. Good knowledge around insights generation and recommendation to the stakeholders.
4. Story boarding & story telling experience.
5. Should be able to read large datasets and transfer them into actionable insights.
6. Ability to handle senior stakeholders.
7. Should have dashboard preparation experience
8. Must have technical expertise like Power BI, Tableau, SQL, Alteryx.
9. Experience range for L07-7-9 years
- Ownership of identifying the opportunities regarding the creation of new tools and processes
- Partner with Sales team to enable them to deliver productivity plan through improved tools and reports
- Identify system and/or process gaps, identify solution and lead the resolution
- Increase efficiency across portfolio by enhancing documentation and processes
- Proactively manage changes in scope, identify potential risks to data accuracy or project completion, and devise contingency plans.
- Actively conduct on-going review of operational services to drive agility and effectiveness
- Ensure delivery of accurate and timely data in accordance with agreed service level agreement
- Focus on speed of execution and quality of service delivery rather than achievement of SLAs
- Recognize opportunities and take action to improve delivery of work
- Implement continued improvements and simplifications of processes, standardization of reporting and optimal use of technology
- Scale-up operation in-line with business growth, both within existing scope, as well as new areas of opportunity
- Create an inclusive and collaborative environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.