HR Recuriter at EES
Views:2814 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Sales Account Manager - Industrial/Mfg (4-9 yrs)
Please find below a brief write up of the organization and the profile.
- It is a global supplier and integrator of innovative solutions for packaging, commercial printing and professional publishing. Headquartered in Gent, Belgium, and has R&D and manufacturing facilities in 5 European countries in the United States and in India. Its products and services help customers raise productivity, reduce time-to market, lower costs and expand business.It is the worldwide market leader with pre -production and collaboration software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers. Its portfolio of software products integrates graphic, structural and process management functions for packaging, label, sign and display applications.
- Currently, as a selection partner we are looking for a Sales Account Manager (As Resident Sales Manager).
- The Candidate should have more than 4 years of sales and business development experience in printing, publishing and packaging industry.
Candidate should have done B.E/Diploma/B.com.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for sales in assigned territories or products.
- Prospect and develops new business opportunities apart from traditional markets
- Ensure sales leads are systematically followed up following trade shows, road shows & other Marketing events.
- Ensure accuracy of sales forecasting through weekly reviews & update of prospects list. Makes concerted effort to shorten forecast-to-sales realization cycle by applying appropriate sales, negotiation & closing techniques.
- Prospect, pursue, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales & maximizes sales penetration through competitive strategies in alignment with corporate & regional initiatives. Ensure sales leads are systematically followed up following trade shows, road shows & other Marketing events.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.