Senior Specialist - Talent Acquisition at SAKS
Views:189 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Saks - Senior Manager - Integration Systems (6-18 yrs)
Who We Are:
Saks is a world-renowned luxury ecommerce destination. The company's unique approach combines a focus on the digital customer experience with a strong connection to a network of extraordinary stores that extends that seamless experience into the real world.
On its website and app, Saks offers an unparalleled selection of curated merchandise across fashion for women and men, beauty, jewelry, home dcor and more. In addition to the shopping experience, customers come to Saks for inspiring editorial content, access to digital stylists, lifestyle experiences and other world-class services. The company is currently in the midst of a dramatic expansion, driven by significant enhancements to its platforms and offerings, with the goal of becoming the preeminent destination for luxury internationally.
- The IT Manager, Integration will manage a team of integration engineers (ESB/API and ETL), provide technical guidance and leadership for integration initiatives, and offer the opportunity to provide hands on support as needed.
- Manages a team of internal and external integration resources, including communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results, as well as coaching and counseling team members
- Take leadership role to identify and implement continuous improvement and automation opportunities
- Oversee and resolve high priority incidents, provide guidance and direction to the team, and manage stakeholder communication
- Partner with Solution Delivery and Engineering leads to define and implement supportability requirements and manage transition of projects to long-term support.
- Ensure smooth transition of application upgrades and new capabilities to production support
- Assist with support contract renewals and manage software licenses.
- Ability to transition from big picture thinking to managing relevant detail.
- Is an SME for Integration area, primarily MuleSoft and IIB.
- Bachelor 's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of managerial and leadership experience.
- 6+ years of experience with Integration technologies primarily in IIB, and must have contributed to iPaaS implementation using MuleSoft/Boomi
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft, certification must.
- Well established in knowledge of cloud integration (iPaaS), service enablement (API), the data integration disciplines of data streaming(Kafka), messaging (MQ) for real-time data propagation, service-oriented architecture (SOA) for information sharing, and extract, transfer and load (ETL) for data staging and movement and experience in integrating with both cloud-based applications as well as legacy systems; understands Change Control and DevOps concepts as they relate to MuleSoft and/or Dell Boomi
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with an ability to extract, translate and communicate meaningful information at all levels across business and technology organizations and strong use of Office Tools and ability to produce polished work products that support an integration initiative
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Good understanding of data compliance processes and controls
- Deep knowledge of Agile methodologies and SDLC processes
- Experience managing vendors and contracted resources in both a staff augmentation and outsourcing model.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills, communicate and liaise broadly across functions and the global organization.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.