Vice President - Human Capital at SAIFpartners
Views:3559 Applications:546 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
SAIF Partners - Senior Recruiter - Talent Acquisition (4-10 yrs)
Role description : This role is with SAIF partners portfolio organisation based either in Mumbai or Pune.
As a Talent acquisition -Senior Recruiter for our portfolio company, you will scout and engage with top talent and build best Tech & Non-tech team. You will work with leaders & key stakeholders, take ownership of headcount requirements, create an outstanding candidate experience, and manage the hiring process in line with organisation culture.
Key responsibilities include :
- Engage business leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives
- Individual will need to ensure continuous pipeline creation for our various open positions, Identification of prospective candidates using a variety of channels/sources and assessing candidates to ensure role match, cultural fitment etc
- Implementation of highly effective, results-driven talent research, talent mapping, and competitive intelligence to meet the current and future leadership talent needs.
- Discover new, efficient, effective and sustainable candidate channels to meet current and future leadership talent needs. Develop approach for recruitment systems initiatives, critical components and timeline, ensuring scope is clearly defined and expectations are articulated to all team members.
Candidate Requirements :
- 4-10 years of recruiting experience (source, screen, interview, assess and recruit various level of candidates)
- Prior work experience with recruitment firm is preferred.
- Prior work experience in Startups is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.