Deputy General Manager at Sagility
Views:957 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Sagility - Vice President - Technology Delivery (18-26 yrs)
Vice President - Technology Delivery
- The Vice President of Technology Delivery is a critical leader, providing leadership for several development areas supporting our next-generation solutions & platforms. You will lead the building of multiple technology teams and will guide them in optimizing their innovation and output. Your teams will be responsible for the delivery, management, and implementation of applications and solutions that support Sagility Clients, Customers, employees, and Technology business partners.
- Besides leading India based technology development teams, this position requires coordinating activity with other global technology teams. Sagility Technologies delivers its services from globally dispersed resources who work in a coordinated fashion to maximize output .
- You will contribute to the planning, standards development, compliance programs, architecture decisioning of the global teams as part of your role. You will ensure proper communication between the India teams and other global teams to optimize output.
- You will externally represent Sagility Technologies at forums and raise the awareness of the organization with prospective employees and partners. You will be a brand ambassador of Sagility Technologies.
- Spearheading technology integration efforts across healthcare business units & driving consistency closely with executive leadership and co-ordinating with key engineering team stakeholders to ensure the architectural vision is clear, sound, and properly prioritized for continuous improvement across various products and solutions. Leading efforts to evolve and enhance agile practices of the scrum teams under your scope of responsibility to deliver quality products and services.
- Lead and inspire the application product development teams, engage with the business, and identify new functionality, develop compelling business cases, prioritize projects and service delivery.
- Play a key role in partnering with the business stakeholders in defining the technology roadmap, strategy, timelines, goals and resource management etc
- Design and develop complex models or tools and apply them to define strategy and drive the appropriate technology, new capabilities & business solutions.
- Provide leadership expertise and technical guidelines and directions in software development methodologies, principles, procedures, software management, Release Management, DevOps, Agile Practices, Automation, Business Transformation and support tools and services.
- Understand complex business requirements and address them with appropriate solutions.
- Create products and solutions to solve business needs.
- Actively participate in responding to RFIs and RFPs and present solutions to prospects and clients.
- Nurturing a healthy and inclusive team culture. Hire, cultivate, and retain high quality talent. Managing and supporting efforts to foster an inclusive and appealing culture through coaching and mentorship of team leaders.
- Deliver business and technical presentations to any client at the executive, decision-making level.