SafexPay - Product Marketing Role (5-10 yrs)
- Safexpay is a Mumbai-based fintech focused on solving problems for businesses who need to either accept payments from or make payouts to various stakeholders. We also specialise in making our platform available to other merchant acquirers such as banks, financial institutions, international clients making us the leader in B2B2B white labelled payments.
- With over 40 people across Technology, Product, Sales, Operations and other functions, we are ramping up our team to meet our goal of being a global fintech platform that delivers world class products for merchants to manage their cash flows.
- We are looking to add people to our team who are passionate about technology, products, consumer internet, payments & fintech. Safexpay values people who bring intellectual energy to our workplace, are able to contribute without constant supervision, are collaborative by nature and able to flourish under pressure. In return, we promise to provide you an environment that promotes meritocracy, values feedback and ideas, learns from its failures and enjoys each other's company and contributions.
What you are expected to do:
- You will be the senior most marketing person in the company, reporting to the Chief Product Officer
- Create and manage the entire marketing budget, primarily performance marketing to get merchant acquisition online
- Work closely with product managers to ensure product features and new product launches are actively marketed & improvement of sign up funnels for merchant acquisition
- Manage all social presence and build engagement with targeted audience
- Participate and hold events/webinars to market our suite of products and brand
- Oversee all content for the website, marketing and sales collateral. Work closely with sales and alliance team to ensure sales collateral are up to date
- Work closely with UX and Graphic designers for collateral creation
- Work and manage agency relationships as required for creative, content or performance marketing.
How can you be successful in this role:
- 5-7 years of experience across product & brand marketing functions
- Ninja abilities on paid and SEO based customer growth across online acquisition channels
- Able to craft & guide in creation of impactful communication
- Previous experience in marketing to consumer or SMB at top tier product companies
- Understanding of online commerce and payment gateways is preferable
- Data driven decision making credentials
- Previous experience on evangelising to developers, startups and associated ecosystem