SafexPay - Manager - ERP & Government Business (4-8 yrs)
Manager- ERP and Government Business
- Develops business and financial strategies for organisations and corporations, monitors goals and adjusts policies to meet them, works closely with other vice presidents and corporate executives to ascertain goals.
- The Assistant Vice President/Sr Manager will plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee Business & Operations activities in the organization, ensuring development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs of the organization.
Key responsibilities include :
1. Strategic responsibilities: -
- Develop and implement business growth strategies
- Understand and evaluate customer perspectives, needs and requirements.
- Conduct research, evaluate and document marketing trends.
- Assist and coordinate in developing new products.
- Ensure completion of projects on time and within the budget limits.
- Meet and exceed business targets.
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts.
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives.
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
2. Functional responsibilities :
- Developing and maintaining relationship with existing corporate and partners.
- Identifying new business prospects and closing in new alliances and corporate partners & managing end-to-end business process right from pitching, planning and closing the deal to relationship management mainly ERP, recruitment software company/Government project reseller
- Acquire and Develop business with Strategic Alliance Partners.
- Explore avenues to offer Platform as a Service in Government utility and recruitment based government organization.
- Working with clients at various stages of their product/service process by pursuing White Label offerings to clients which can support current prospecting channels, generate leads, execute strategy campaigns, and assist pipeline management, all while presenting as an in-house division of the existing business.
- Lead design and execution of strategies to enhance key performance indicators that can drive Recurring revenue stream.
- Gain insights into the role of collaboration in developing and implementing organisation's strategy
- Develop methods for proactively building, competing with and defending platform businesses.
- Ability to design effective alliances, and acquire frameworks for partner selection, ecosystem development and alliance design.
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- Any Graduate with 4 TO 8 years of experience in Commerce OR Post Graduate Degree in finance, Diploma in BA OR Any Equivalent degree in MBA
- Experience of working in Payment/Digital Financial Services Industry
Key attributes for success :
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Extensive Experience with Management, Leadership, Ability to Motivate, Decision Making, Management.
- Problem Solving, Analytical Thinking, Time Management.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skill.
- Channel & Network Management (Distribution, Retail and Direct).
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
You will earn brownie points if you have :
- Understand business & industry issues / trends.
- Experience in detailed operational processes, risk and controls, and process improvements
- Relevant industry experience