SafexPay - Manager - Business Development (5-10 yrs)
Safexpay is a fintech company focused on solving problems for businesses who need to either accept online payments from or make pay-outs to various stakeholders. Our products include PG services, Pay-outs, Neo-banking services to name a few. We also specialize in making our platform available to other merchant acquirers such as banks, financial institutions, fintech & international clients making us the leader in B2B2B white label payments. We are based in India, UAE, Srilanka, Qatar . We are planning to expand in KSA, Egypt and Nigeria.
We are looking to hire Business development Manager who will be responsible for selling payment solutions to banks, Fintech and merchants across UAE, KSA .
Key Responsibilities (JD) :
- Promote and present to merchants, retailers and other entities in UAE , Safexpay's products to acquire new business partners. - Maintain merchants relationships to ensure continual growth and sales targets.
- The Executive Manager must be pleasantly assertive and bring to the team lots of energy and enthusiasm, thrive on challenges and must be able to develop a dynamic team over time.
- Leverage prospect and contract new merchants and partners by presenting the appropriate S solution for the business.
- Create, develop and implement a business plan to grow the business.
- Create sales schedules for the servicing team and follow up and present results to head office.
- Build and manage the relationships of key accounts.
- Generate, maintain and increase business opportunities with existing merchants.
- Develop and grow sales and support team.
- Manage the merchant collection process for cardholder payments to merchants as well as any payments owed to the company
- Prepare ad hoc reports as requested regarding business development in UAE including market comparison analysis, feasibility studies, etc.
- Manage and regularly update project planning and create projections using all means including spread sheets.
- Support the business in any way as requested to ensure its effective operation.
- Design, create and supply business proposals to banks and merchants.
- Design, create and present PowerPoint or other presentations as needed to close deals.
- Undertake office administrative duties as required in conjunction with - operations.
- General office duties and support the local business in any way to ensure the office is efficiently and effectively operated.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications Requirement:
- Required excellent relationships skills and merchant network within the UAE and can prove such.
- Must be able to demonstrate they can close deals and create leads and maintain sales pipeline.
- Excellent network of contacts in the retail sector.
- Proven track record on sales specifically in retail sector with some banking experience an advantage.
- Must have a valid UAE driving license and vehicle.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years in related fields
- Education: University Degree, Bsc, Diploma, or equivalent in Business Management, Finance, Economics or related fields.
Job Specifications & Benefits:
- Position Location: UAE- Dubai
- Monthly Salary: Attractive Basic Salary + Monthly Housing Allowance
- Other Benefits: Air Ticket + Medical Insurance + Sales incentives based on employee performance
- Nationality required: GCC or Expat (Prefers: form GCC & Arabic Speakers)
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: 9 hours daily, Five days a week, additional hours if required
- Relocation: N/A
- Business Travelling: May be required from time to time as per business needs
- Age: 23 - 34
- Gender: Any
- Category: Managerial/Supervisory Level