SafexPay - AVP/Technology/Lead - Engineering (3-10 yrs)
About the Company :
- Safexpay is a Mumbai-based fintech company focused on solving problems for merchants who need to either accept payments from or make payouts to various stakeholders. We also specialise in making our platform available to other merchant acquirers such as banks, financial institutions, international clients making us the leader in B2B2B white labelled payments.
- With over 40 people across Technology, Product, Sales, Operations and other functions, we are ramping up our team to meet our goal of being a global fintech platform that delivers world class products for merchants to manage their cash flows.
- We are looking to add people to our team who are passionate about technology, products, consumer internet, payments & fintech.
- Safexpay values people who bring intellectual energy to our workplace, are able to contribute without constant supervision, are collaborative by nature and able to flourish under pressure. In return, we promise to provide you an environment that promotes meritocracy, values feedback and ideas, learns from its failures and enjoys each other's company and contributions.
Skills you are expected to have :
- Candidate should have experience in developing applications using JAVA/J2EE programming skills.
- Strong in DB knowledge
- Should be good with OOPS Concept
- Should be good in design and application development using object-oriented programming
- Should be good in writing secure and optimized code
- Experience in any application framework like Spring and ORM tools like Hibernate
- Good understanding/experience on software development methodology such as Agile, TDD, etc.
- Good understanding of source control tools and its use (SVN, Git, etc...)
- Experience in web services would be a plus but not mandatory
- Experience in multithreaded applications and micro service based development would be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active, self-learner, thorough, organized and energetic
- Able to work across teams as well as independently
- Perform code review of peers
- Good in analytical and communication skills
- Good experience in the Fintech domain (Payments/ Banking/ Wallets/ Insurance/ Financial Markets)
Secondary Skills : Spring Boot, Mongo DB, Active MQ, AWS, CI/CD, Angular JS, HTML