SafexPay - AVP - Finance (10-20 yrs)
Finance & Accounts - FinTech Startup
responsible for compliance of the Company's financial and fiscal policies, providing leadership and coordination in business planning, financial performance, accounting and Budgeting efforts.
- She/he will report into the CFO and is responsible for all financial matters of the company. She/he must be able to adapt to a continually evolving environment and thrive in an autonomous and deadline-oriented workplace while building and managing the finance function.
- The position will be responsible for all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Provide vision and leadership for all aspects of the finance function including the Company's financing arrangements.
- Manage the finance function across revenue assurance, general accounting, FP&A, banking, direct & indirect taxation and MIS.
- Ensure that tax and regulatory payments, returns and filing are up to date and compliant.
- Budgeting - lead and report the budgeting process, business planning.
- Identify and implement best practices to make the Company, financial processes and internal controls more efficient and effective.
- Prepare reports as required for Audit Committee, Executive Committee and Board meetings; prepare quarterly consolidated accounts; ensured compliance of financials with IAS/IFRS accounting standards
- Prepare financial statements and projections and represent himself among investors.
- Handle Nodal officers, compliances and RBI related things
- End to end handling over finance, accounts and compliances..
The Ideal Candidate :
- The incumbent will set standards of strong and ethical financial organization.
- 10 - 15 years, preferably from regulated Financial Service organizations or banking institutions or Fintech startup
- Have or acquired a deep understanding of reconciliation and sales and are able to identify early indicators of risks.
- Excellent analytical skills, motivated, hardworking and self-driven leader
- A Master's Degree in Finance / Professional Finance Qualification / CA/ ACCA or equivalent.
- The leader is expected to be a team player with experience in managing people and projects, a self-motivator with a proactive attitude and with proficiency in SAP/Oracle/Tally/MS Office Applications.
- Ability to interact with stakeholders internal and external is essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.