Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:103 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Safety Manager - Safety Management System - Aviation (10-15 yrs)
Hiring for a leading brand in aviation industry for their charters
Experience into safety management for non scheduled aircrafts
1. He is responsible for facilitating many operational elements of the Safety Management System.
2. He shall ensure that safety is imbibed in all processes of organizational activity including identification of hazards and its risk analysis. Shall be required to monitor the results and its evaluation.
3. He shall organize safety seminars/safety leaflets and develop reports as part of SMS.
4. He shall assist in making policies, processes & check lists in such a way that no chain is formed which leads to incident/accident.
5. Shall facilitate in developing safety program training.
6. Shall be responsible for bringing key safety issues to the knowledge of management.
7. Shall be keep updated with safety issues concerning aviation and shall evaluate its perceived impact on corporate aviation.
8. Shall be responsible for hazard identification based on combination of reactive & proactive methods as well as predictive methods based on data analysis.
9. Shall be responsible to develop means to verify the safety performance of service providers and vendors in accordance with safety performance indicators ^ safety performance targets with stated objective,
10. Shall be able to inform & educate personnel at all levels so that awareness is built throughout the organization and shall encourage voluntary reporting system of safety issues.