Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:530 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Safety Manager - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Description: Safety Manager
Reporting : Director
Objective of this position will be to lead and manage the entire Environment Health and Safety Management System for Greenfield project in South India . The role is responsible for building a safety culture and mind-set right from the initial stage.
Qualification: BE /B Tech in Mechanical/Civil/Electrical/Instrumentation with Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety
Successful candidate will have the following experiences and skills: -
- Minimum 10 years of experience in handling plant safety operations in FMGC/CPG industry
- Should be fully aware of the government rules and regulations on setting up a new facility and to be able to advise the Corporate office/stakeholders on the best safety management
- Need to have previous experience of setting up safety operations in Greenfield manufacturing operations
- Self-starter, very self-reliant and capable of operating with minimum supervision
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed, primarily local meetings
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.