Assistant Manager at Samridhi Placements
Views:2006 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Safety Manager - Aviation Group (15-20 yrs)
To establish and manage Safety Management System (SMS) of COMPANY.
Key Accountabilities :
1. Develop and execute a comprehensive Safety Audit and Assurance Plan covering the entire span of Aviation including Flight Operations, Cabin Crew Operations, Airport Operations, Flight Dispatch, Flight Planning, Trip Planning, Computer CFP Flight Plan Accuracy, Fuel Services, Flight Kitchens and Catering, Facilities.
2. Manage and oversee internal safety promotion including awareness planning by means of publishing a safety digest, safety promotion material and holding safety quizzes from time to time.
3. Manage and Lead Periodic Safety/SMS Trainings and Workshops for pilots, cabin crew, Flight Dispatch Staff, Engineers and company Airport Staff; and the Management in order to ensure a high level of safety awareness and understanding of SMS at all times.
4. Oversee and entire Quality Oversight and Quality Assurance including all Operational and Technical Audits are performed at the highest possible standard for Charter/Corporate Flight Department/NSOP Standards.
5. Maintain a proactive approach with respect to Safety Monitoring, Safety Assurance (audits) safety promotion and safety surveys are ensured at all times.
6. Ensure Safety and SMS Department Safety Assurance/Audit coverage including both internal as well as external organizations working and limited as part of the organization.
7.Always ensure FDM and FOQA Activities are being conducted, actioned and reviewed in coordination with the Head of Flight Operations and appropriate actions are taken from to time.
8.Coordinate and recommend Crew Training syllabus including relevant curriculum for synthetic/simulator training programs ensuring comprehensive training standards are maintained.
9.Define, maintain and review corporate Flight Operations Standards including define crew performance by means of a Flight Performance and Operations Scoring System obtained from
FDM/FOQA and CVR Analysis.
Required Candidate profile:
1. BSE/B.Tech or equivalent.
2. Professionally trained & qualified Airline SMS Manager.
3. IAF Flight/Aerospace Safety Qualified (Defense Candidates only) .
Trainings & Certifications :
1. ICAO/DGCA Five day course in SMS
2. DGCA approved Course in FDTL
3. DGCA approved Course in Part M
4. DGCA approved course in Part 145
5. DGCA approved Course in Human Factors
6. DGCA approved course in Cockpit Resource Management