SAFe Program Consultant - BFS (9-17 yrs)
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC-4) certification required, or willing to obtain certification
- Facilitation skills
- Classroom management and time management
- Agile experience: ability to teach an Agile class for beginner, intermediate, and expert skill levels
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Possess experiences or stories, and an ability to connect business and IT
- Experience and ability to connect across business contexts and speak the language
- Technical fluency to effectively work with processes and workflows
- Ability to manage changing business requirements, timelines, and needs through consistent adjustment
- Emotional intelligence- at a minimum, understand impact of decisions on people, workflows, and business
- Communicate the business need, urgency, and vision for change.
- Work closely with Agile Release Trains (ARTs) to develop the implementation plan and manage the transformation backlog.
- Establish the metrics for Portfolio, Large Solution, Program, and Team progress reporting.
- Continuously develop and communicate vision to the development teams.
- Conduct or source training for executives, managers and leaders, development teams, and specialty roles such as Product Owner, Product Manager, Scrum Master, and Release Train Engineer.
- Identify Value Streams and help define and launch Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
- Provide coaching and training to ART stakeholders and teams participating in critical, initial events like Program Increment (PI) Planning and Inspect and Adapt (I&A) meetings.
- Foster Communities of Practice (CoPs).
- Communicate the progress of transitions and Program Increments.
- Implement Lean-Agile focus days, with guest speakers, and present internal case studies.
- Benchmark and connect with the external Agile community.
- Promote continuing Lean-Agile education.
- Extend Lean-Agile practices to other areas of the company, including Lean Budgets, Lean Portfolio Management, contracts, and human resources.
- Help to establish a culture of relentless improvement.