Assistant Manager HR at Safari Industries
Views:3976 Applications:436 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Safari - Senior Manager - Supply/Demand Planning (7-10 yrs)
The role will be responsible for managing the flow of goods, information and other resources, between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet the requirements of the management (targets) and consumers frequently (just in time availability, timelessness of deliveries, safe, secure storage and distribution.
What are we looking for ?
- MBA in SCM/Operations from reputed colleges
- 7-10 years of experience of handling inventory, forecasting, demand & supply planning, ordering, production planning, analysis, logistics in a well known brand/company
What does the role entail ?
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Formulate a comprehensive account / channel wise production & order to fulfil demand & supply.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies & norms on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Review of SLOB (Slow Moving and Obsolete Inventory) and preparing long term/short term plans for avoidance/liquidation
- Work with in-house production team for scheduled production to meet demand & supply.
- Ensure Co-ordination with the supply chain team to ensure error free and on time delivery of new products at each location.
- Responsible for effectively reporting and preparing management information reports in order to ensure that the management has the relevant information needed to support strategic decision- making.
- Drive departmental KPIs.