Assistant Manager HR at Safari Industries
Views:2425 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Safari - Product Manager - Campus Gear Segment (2-4 yrs)
About Campus Gear:
"The Camus Gear segment of brands from Safari Industries comprises of Genius and Genie brands for the Gen Z, young pre-teens and young adults, who make their world of choices be it at campus or off it, want to carry their passion and happiness all around them."
Genius - From the house of Safari, Genius is a brand that celebrates passion, a brand which is designed with Passion for Passion, Genius. Which is why, quality, design and innovation are the three basic ingredients that formulate the DNA of Genius. Genius was created for the generation that is always on the go, enabling them to carry their passion. Genius products are created to addresses the needs and requirements of the Gen Z. For every individual has their own unique personality, their own unique passion, hence they should also have their own Genius Backpack.
Genie - Born to answer the enigma of what a girl wants, Genie Bags were created to give her a reason to smile. Plucking prints from around the world, Genie brings together a sorbet of fun trendy colors, exquisite designs and features to die for, making it a must have for the chic trendy girl next door. Born from the house of Safari, Genie comes with a promise of quality, finesse and longevity. The multifunctional Genie bags, are the ideal fashion accessory for travel and campus wear. After all, happiness is a look every girl should carry.
About the role:
The role holder will support top line & bottom line growth through entry in new segments, category expansion and product innovation.
- Conceptualise, build and nurture a distinct product stack up to deliver top and bottom line ambitions
- Liaison with the Sales, Design & Development, Sourcing and Supply Chain team to deliver product launches
- Review product performance and take appropriate action
- Review pricing patterns and input prices to manage the product development plan
- Launch new initiatives expanding brand reach
- Identify, analyse and capture market trends and consumer insights that will help develop better products
- Study the competition landscape and communication
- Plan and execute the product launch strategy in the various channels
- Transform products to stories to be told online digitally
- Connect & relationship management with external vendors - Creative Agencies, Digital Agencies, BTL Agencies
What are we looking for ?
- 2-4 years of work experience
- Should have product development and profitability knowledge
- Digital experience