Senior Manager - HR at Safari Industries India Ltd
Views:598 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Safari - Manager/Senior Manager - Taxation - CA (7-10 yrs)
Technical: Should have 03+ years in Listed manufacturing / consumer company
- Leading PAN India GST Compliance for holding company and its subsidiary companies - Responsibility for review and filing of GST returns, vetting monthly calculation of GST payments and availment/utilisation of ITC
- Corporate income tax review and tax structuring
- GST Audit PAN India
- Income tax Audit for all three companies including transfer pricing audit.
- Drafting and settling replies for indirect tax matters for adjudicating authorities
- Have experience in handling income tax authorities in assessment proceedings
- Review of TDS /TCS payment in relation to vendors or customers and employees
- Import related import duties and taxes
- Export related incentives (Like duty drawback + RODT)
- Statutory payments and reconciliations for PF/ESIC /pension fund and professional tax.
- Analysing the Transfer pricing provisions and its practical implications
- Assisting in designing & evaluating tax planning opportunities.
- Implementing tax policies /processes with respect to changes and notifications from time and evaluate implications for the company from time to time.
Job knowledge: - Have worked in SAP module and strong MIS reporting on direct and indirect taxation
- Stay abreast on tax legislations, changes in taxes and statutory compliances.
- Good communication skills including drafting skills
- Strong governance on tax and statutory compliance