SAEL - Principal - Legal - Equity/M&A - LLB/LLM (4-8 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Candidate will be part of deal team and work with head of Investments and Equity.
- Legal Documentation - Drafting and negotiating the legal agreements for equity deals, investments into companies, real estate transactions.
- Reviewing legal agreements with Legal Counsel as per business requirements.
- Monitoring of Legal contracts to ensure all compliances both by company and counter party in executed legal contracts
- Liaison with legal counsel to form a considered opinion with a view to enhance business potential.
- Experience in Due Diligence from legal perspective.
- Experience in M&A, Equity and structured finance deals
- To provide assistance in listing of equity overseas and listing of bonds
Desired Profile :
- Qualification - LLB/LLM
- Experience - 4-8 years.
- Must have a very strong contract drafting and negotiation experience.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of Corporate Laws, Companies Act, SEBI, ICDR Regulations and other related Laws
- candidates from top 5 law firm or inhouse deal counsels from top corporate houses