Group Head - HR at Sadhan Enterprise (I) Private Limited
Views:6449 Applications:741 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:506
Sadhan - City Head - Supply (10-20 yrs)
At Sadhan, we believe in 'DOING WELL, BY DOING GOOD' and creating opportunities by optimizing supply and building a driver ecosystem. We take on big problems to help drivers, partners, and customers get moving across India.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the India forward, together.
About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate, collaborative, and process-oriented leader who is an expert in the driver funnel to take on the role of Head of Supply - Bangalore.
As one of the leaders of National Supply, you will manage a team supporting supply growth efforts in Bangalore, from filling the top of the funnel to getting drivers to take their first trips. The ideal candidate has an extensive understanding of what happens at each stage of the funnel, the ability to develop solutions that work for city, large and small, and strong project management and communication skills to keep multiple large scale projects on track and all stakeholders aligned.
What You- ll Do:
- Manage a Rock-star team of supply experts working on all aspects of the supply challenge and use innovative approaches to bring in the supply using online and offline channels example Offline partnerships with DSA, Associations, Dealers, Vendors and online digital marketing
- Plan and set new supply strategy for B'lore for the near, mid, and long term, and iterate on plans in response to changing operational results and priorities
- Optimize supply growth operations, from developing on-boarding projections to monitoring top of funnel metrics to working on improving funnel conversion around the country
- Work with GM to identify best supply growth practices and roll out processes that make sense
- Dive into supply metrics to identify under-performing channels and work with team to address problems
- Identify major opportunities for improvement that can be solved via technical and product solutions and make a data-driven case to the engineering organization to build and implement them
- Plan budget and manage spend on new supply initiatives
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization - including finance, and product to ensure close collaboration on things like product roll-outs, campaigns, and budgeting
What You Will Need:
- Strong track record of being a respected regional expert on all things new supply
- Strong, demonstrated people management ability
- Deep analytical and critical thinking ability
- Experience setting team strategy, budgets, and plans
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength