Group Head - HR at Sadhan Enterprise (I) Private Limited
Views:5063 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:350
Sadhan - Category Manager/Category Head - Online & Offline Travel (6-10 yrs)
About the company :
Sadhan Enterprises (www.sadhan.co.in) is a B2B - total transportation solutions- company that serves passenger and goods transportation requirements of all business types using its full spectrum of transport solution offerings.
Sadhan Enterprises is building a logistics and finance ecosystem by using latest digital technologies. We have ambitious plans to offer disruptive business models and innovative solutions to create operational efficiencies for enterprise logistics team and to address driver problems while improving end user experience.
About the role :
Tours and travel agencies, both online (e.g. MMT, Yatra etc.) and offline (e.g. Cox & Kings etc.), most often sell car rides as part of holiday packages and hotel/airline bookings that they offer to their customers. Presently these agencies contract with multiple small, fragmented and unorganized transporters to service the demand leading to both operational inefficiencies and bad experience.
Online and offline category manager will build and growth this segment into a highly profitable business for Sadhan by deeply engaging with customers to understand their needs and creating products and services by working with broad Sadhan leadership.
This is a high impact and visible role with a unique opportunity to disrupt and shape the market.
Role key responsibilities
- Own P&L and end-to-end growth of online and offline travel category.
- Conduct market research to define customer segments including estimated market size, requirements / problems areas for each, current vendor ecosystem serving them.
- Develop business strategy and product roadmap to build market presence.
- Collaborate with internal teams from operations, fleet mgmt., digital, marketing, finance etc. to build world-class products and services relevant for tours and travel category.
- Continuously engage with customers to build profitable and long-term business relationships.
- Develop partnership to offer additional services to customers and car users
Role key skills.
- Passion of developing and scaling new category into a multi-million-dollar profitable business in a span of 1-2 years.
- Must have atleast 6-10 years of relevant experience with an MBA from Tier I or Tier II College.
- Must have previous experience of working in B2B travel domain e.g. airlines, hotels, car rentals etc. with exposure of building long term client relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities both with internal and client stakeholders.
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional product development.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time mgmt.., meeting deadlines.
- Exposure of working with a digital team to build innovative B2B and B2C digital products.