HR Head at Sabre Partners PE
Views:1215 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Sabre Partners - Manager - Investment - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI/CA (3-6 yrs)
About Us :
- We are a mid-market PE fund, currently in our 4th fund, which is a $100 mn fund, focused on the healthcare and financial services sector, backed by prominent international investors. The Fund has taken a leadership position in the impact investing space.
- We are looking to add an Investment Manager in the team with prior investment experience in Private Equity/Venture Capital.
- The person should have a post-graduation experience of 2 to 5 years with at least 2 years of investment / top tier consulting experience.
- The person would assist the senior management team in evaluating investment opportunities and several aspects of the deal execution ; including financial modelling, due diligence, preparation of investment memos etc.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Extensive analysis of the industry and business fundamentals
2. Financial modelling, preparing and evaluating business plans
3. Active monitoring of portfolio companies that would involve tracking performance, preparation of periodic reports, other support activities for portfolio management.
Qualification : MBA from a premier business school and/ or CA
- 3 to 6 years of post-graduation experience with at least 2 years in a Private Equity and/or Investment Banking firm or top tier consulting firm
- Experience in healthcare/financial services sector will be an advantage
Key Requirements :
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- Understanding of accounting aspects and strong financial modelling skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Positive outlook, humble and ambitious
- There is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages women candidates to apply.