Recruitment Team at Sabre
Views:1039 Applications:395 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:324
Sabre - HR Business Partner (4-6 yrs)
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the centre of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs of our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
The incumbent will work with the organization to :
- Drive people strategy and be accountable for building and driving execution of a holistic people strategy for the businesses, spanning people development and engagement, culture, talent management and overall organization development
- Coach & enable leaders to consistently embody the culture the organization needs & improve the effectiveness of leadership teams, whilst also enhancing manager effectiveness & capability
- Develop and deliver change management plan, communications, coaching leaders, managing re-deployment and workforce reduction, etc.
- Identify, explore and leverage synergies across the HR team to maximize HR impact across various businesses in India
- Drive complaint behaviour across businesses, collaborate with appropriate groups to gather information, address concerns proactively and ensure 100% compliance in HR areas
Key Priorities :
- Empower business leaders to lead: Assess, interpret, and present findings on leadership and organizational effectiveness. Hold leaders and teams accountable for behaviours and actions that drive the right culture and build the capabilities needed for a ready organization. Design interventions that improve the leadership team and leadership effectiveness to achieve strategic imperatives for an organization. Conduct one-on-one coaching with leaders that results in improved leadership capability or the resolution of leadership gaps.
- Drive impact and collaborate as business partners and trusted advisors. Understand the business trends and people implications, connect and integrate insights to diagnose and identify interventions needed to improve org effectiveness.
- Enable business strategy through people programs: Using knowledge about business and talent needs to implement robust and right-sized people programs that support the achievement of business strategy.
Key elements of these people programs will include :
- Talent Management: Accountability for talent planning ensuring the availability of the right people in the right jobs at the right time with the right capabilities. Developing leader and manager capability to consistently assess talent & identify future capability needs through regular reviews of organizational strength and health. Work with leaders to create talent movement and development plans.
- Employee Engagement: Partnering with business to shape and evolve the business culture. Design/deliver/communicate HR programs and initiatives, manage new hires onboarding and orientation.
- Performance & Development: Building manager capability in holding teams and individuals accountable for results and recognize, differentiate, appropriately reward talent. Act as a consultant to managers in addressing and managing individual & team performance. Collaborate with Total Rewards Team to ensure employees are provided clear information on total reward and benefits and support compensation fitments.
- Change Management: Collaborating with leaders to diagnose and identify interventions needed to improve organizational effectiveness. Evaluate business drivers, assess risks and benefits, develop effective change-management strategies and training materials. Facilitate learning sessions. Coach managers and leaders to facilitate & lead organizational and cultural change. Manage workforce re-deployment and reduction (when need be) by coordinating with legal and mitigating potential risk.
- Policies and Employee Relations: Build management capability to facilitate an open and inclusive environment that enables effective employee relations. Manage employee relations issues and concerns, while adhering to corporate, HR and legal policies. Analysing issues for trends, leading to efforts to reduce employee issues for an organization.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Drive business leaders to grow a diverse, balanced and representative talent population. Ensure diverse talent have career opportunities into and onwards within the organization. Strengthen sourcing capability to map and secure a diverse pipeline.
- Talent Acquisition: Understand the workforce plan and collaborate with the talent acquisition team and business to move talent into open positions through external lateral hiring, university hiring and IJPs
- Others : Implement HR guidelines and policies by actively engaging with managers across all levels to create consensus. Analyse trends in employee turnover. Administer employee engagement surveys, pulse sessions and recommend interventions backed by data. Manage such activities as exits, benefits administration and HR Analytics. Develop and monitor informative HR dashboards to track key metrics HRBP metrics.
If displayed potential, the incumbent will have the opportunity to participate in global projects
The candidate should :
- Be able to apply people solutions and drive people agenda
- Be able to collaborate with partners across HR functions to deliver effective solutions
- Have the ability to lead change across a complex and matrixed environment
- Possess strong leadership and influential skills
- Possess strong analytical skills with ability to use data proactively to address opportunities
- MBA or an advanced degree in HR
- Approx. 4 to 6 years of HR experience in a Tier 1 MNC in IT Consulting/IT Services/IT Product organizations