CEO at Total Dental Care Private Limited - Sabka Dentist
Views:1480 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:210
Sabka Dentist - Head - Marketing (8-20 yrs)
- The Head of Marketing drives omnichannel marketing programs for all Sabka Dentist business verticals including Sabka Dentist Dental Clinics, SDalign D2C Clear Aligners, ODONTO B2B Clear Aligners & Products. Responsible for increasing revenue and advertising efficiency.
- Key objectives include maximizing new consumer acquisition levels and maintaining high levels of consumer retention. Leads team with expertise in marketing channels, web merchandising and analytics.
- This role will also drive and execute marketing tactics from initiation to implementation with emphasis on analytics, SMS, email, social, search, and content development across all marketing & customer acquisition properties both online & offline.
- In addition, they will be responsible for developing and implementing the direct/digital/online & offline marketing strategy, manage product selection, pricing strategy, promotions and partnership opportunities that achieve and complement company goals and objectives.
- The role is also responsible to development of the brands and will act as a custodian of the brands across all channels and businesses.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Marketing:
- Increase consumer acquisition through effective SEO, PPC, affiliate, insert programs, etc.
- Operate ATL & BTL campaigns for customer acquisition across all channels (omnichannel)
- Oversees programs to improve consumer retention & referral rates.
- Design / Develop / Implement & Monitor Brand Building Strategies & Initiatives.
- Report to the board on marketing performance & growth metrics.
Ensure a culture of testing, measurement and results is integrated through entire marketing team:
- Oversees marketing database including marketing MIS & metrics.
- Gather, filter and share consumer insights on all business verticals.
- Oversee effective digital marketing (Performance, SEO & brand) to decrease CAC increase RoI, cross-sell, and up-sell .
- The Head of Marketing will develop strategic marketing plans and programs for the business, both short and long range, to ensure the profitable growth and expansion all Sabka Dentist Clinics services, SDalign Clear Aligners business & ODONTO B2B aligners reach of dentists.
- Leads the Call Center teams to improve efficiency and RoI from the call center.
- Works with marketing team and operations teams to grow revenue through Clinics as well as Direct to Home.
- Develop strategies to grow revenue while enhancing the consumer experience across channels.
- Develops and maintains marketing strategies to build public awareness and increase sales/market share for each business.
- Assures utilization of other organization resources (e.g. research, marketing, partner agencies, etc.) to support marketing efforts.
- Leads development teams including developing budgets for projects, monitoring costs, and providing status reports to management.
- Work with other departments in developing the product strategy/selection for the business.
- Identify, develop, and implement promotional opportunities that creatively and cost effectively generate new direct business; plan and oversee the direct promotional activities, including print, electronic, direct marketing and call center promotions.
- Work with outside partners and vendors for ongoing miscellaneous projects to achieve departmental/company goals.
- Collaborate with all teams, agencies & partners to maintain and communicate company brand, usage, and sub- brand strategies to ensure consistency, maximum consumer exposure & brand recall.
- Provides leadership and supervision to direct staff.
Revenue, Contribution (Revenue - advertising spend), New consumer / patient acquisition targets, Retention rates, Conversion rate, Average Revenue per Patient, Treatment / Service Mix.
Position Qualifications for the Head of Marketing:
- 7+ years direct response and marketing experience in an integrated, multi-channel marketing environment including Digital Marketing, ATL, BTL, call center, and direct channels.
- History of profitable channel management and driving business growth.
- Deep background in consumer marketing via online media sources including paid search, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing and social media.
- Demonstrated experience in consumer segmentation strategy.
- Experience in Brand Building & Positioning.
- Direct Experience of managing and building a D2C brand is a strong plus.
- Management of membership, loyalty, subscription or continuity programs a plus.
- Track record of growing new consumer acquisition programs.
- Experience with large scale outbound "inside marketing" call centers is a plus
- Minimum five years of staff management; strong management skills; ability to motivate and lead direct reports and teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills required.
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred.