Manager - HR at Sabio Mobile India Private Limited
Views:94 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Sabio - Associate Campaign Manager/Campaign Manager (2-6 yrs)
Sabio is looking for an Associate Campaign Manager/Campaign Manager to join our growing team in Hyderabad. This role will support our US Sales and Account Management team. You will be involved in managing multiple campaigns from set up to completion, optimizing where possible, and troubleshooting issues where appropriate.
- Ability to create, launch and optimize digital campaigns using Ads Manager, Business Manager, and other relevant platforms.
- Ensure campaigns are set up and run as per relevant targeting laid out by the Salesperson responsible.
- Creating multiple ad campaigns across multiple advertising channels.
- Monitoring campaign delivery, performance, and margin to ensure all targets are met.
- Run A/B testing to measure the right results and optimize the campaign deliverable
- Continuously track the progress of the campaign, measure the effectiveness of every activity, and report the progress on a regular basis to key stakeholders.
- Measure and report the performance of all campaigns and assess against goals.
- Responsible for reconciling billing figures from the platform.
- Analyze campaign data to draw conclusions to present back to the Sales team and clients.
- Use data from existing campaigns to influence strategies for upcoming ones by considering performance metrics and audience targeting, in turn leading to the achievement of sales objectives.
- Degree in Marketing or a similar field.
- Have 2-6 years of industry experience, preferably with Digital Marketing/programmatic and/or mobile experience.
- Strong analytic skills, ability to work in fast paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, and digital advertising knowledge
- Demonstrated trafficking experience on platforms like DCM, ZEDO, MEDIAMIND, CELTRA, FLASHTALKING, JIVOX or BONZAI etc.
- Experience with programmatic buying and working experience utilizing Real-Time Bidding technologies (DSPs, Ad Exchanges, SSPs) is a plus.
- Excellent client servicing, organizational, and communication skills.
- Works well both within a team and individually.
- Organisational and time management skills to juggle multiple tasks.
- Ability to problem solve and analyze data sets. Able to formulate conclusions and develop recommendations.
- Work well under pressure, as some responsibilities may be time-sensitive and under tight deadlines
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint knowledge.
- Interest in ad technology and digital media.
"Sabio is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."