Ryan - Corporate Tax Role (3-6 yrs)
Ryan - Corporate Tax Role
Job Description for Corporate Income returns (1120), Partnership returns (1065) and State returns :
- Strong preparation and review skills of Corporate Income returns (1120), Partnership returns (1065) and State returns.
- Prepares and updates International compliance tax forms (Form 5471/ 8858/ 8865, etc)
- Strong GOSYSTEMS experience.
- Ability to review documentation and researches federal and state tax return issues
- Works with raw data to complete calculations and tax returns
- Works well in a collaborative and teaming environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Accounting/Finance/Commerce/Business
- Good understanding of federal and state income tax
Professional Skills :
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of GOSYSTEMS Tax RS software, ONESOURCE software, and/or Corptax software is highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft- Excel, Microsoft- Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research
Note : This job involves working in shift ( 2pm to 11 pm).