Rural Analytics Role - Bank (2-6 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Consulting
Skills - Rural Analytics, Phython, SAS
Job Type - Permanent
Job Duration :
Job Description - Leverage analytics to drive insights for optimizing acquisition strategy/credit line/ loan amount /Pricing/Channel mix/risk/X-Sell/Bases for Rural Assets (both MFI as well as retail) products. Also provide solutions on analytical problems on the liability base in the rural space.
Client Details :
- Our client is an Indian private sector bank with national presence. Employees over 20,000 people and holds assets worth $22bn.
- The analytics team is crucial in delivering the long-term vision of the bank.
- The team will work closely with all business units (product, sales), functional stakeholders (e.g. credit, operations, Journey Excellence), technology teams (IT team and vendors) and external partners (e.g. DSAs, agencies) to deliver impact on key business metrics through data and analytics.
- Leverage analytics to drive insights for optimizing Acquisition strategy/credit line/ loan amount /Pricing/Channel mix/risk/X-Sell/Bases for Rural Assets (both MFI as well as retail) products. Also provide solutions on analytical problems on the liability base in the rural space.
- Design and deliver solutions to pitch right offer to the right customer thorough the right channel to ensure maximum conversions
- Provide data driven solutions to improve portfolio quality and delinquency
- Ability to understand complex business problems, end-to-end hands on exposure to analytics- including collecting, pulling and preparing data, building statistical/ ML models using Python/ R / SAS & other tools and generating insights to synthesize a complete, cohesive picture.
- Build Application/ Behavior/ propensity scorecards leveraging traditional and ML techniques.
- Communicate the context and value of data analysis and models to stakeholders.
- Work closely with internal and external business partners in building, implementing, tracking and improving decision strategies
The desired candidate must have
- 2+ years of related experience
- MBA or Master's degree in Economics, Statistics or related field
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Predictive modeling skills, both traditional and ML techniques
- Knowledge of SAS/Python/R
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing organisation
- Be part of analytics team crucial in executing long-term goals of bank
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chanakya Khandelwal on +91 124 452 5451.
Contact - Chanakya Khandelwal - +91 124 452 5451
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.