Cofounder at RupiCard
Views:2326 Applications:468 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:449
RupiCard - Founding Team Member - Growth/Performance Marketing - IIT/IIM/ISB (2-8 yrs)
About the Company:
Rupicard is a VC funded early stage fintech startup. We are building a 'Credit Card for Bharat', targeting the next 200Mn Indians who do not have a credit card. Credit card is a highly aspirational product but restricted only to the affluent Indians, residing in metro cities, working with top MNCs, having a CIBIL score of 750+. Anybody who does not satisfy even one of these criterions gets rejected, leading to anger and disappointment. We are disrupting this market by giving an assured credit card to this rejected and underserved population.
Responsibilites: We are looking for someone to be part of the founding team and lead our efforts on performance marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
- You will own the two most important growth metrics - customers acquired and CAC
- You will build and grow the acquisition funnels across all digital media, primarily google and facebook
- You will design campaign strategies and optimise on a day to day level to ensure the right volume and efficiency
- You will work with the design team for seamless handoff of creatives to support the performance marketing effort.
- You will work closely with the product team to iterate on the messaging and value props based on customer feedback
- Deep experience on operating Facebook and Google ad tools
- Experience of driving growth for a fintech product, or an early stage product will be a plus
- Ability to understand and communicate with 'Bharat' users
- Graduate from IIT/IIM/ISB preferred