TA at Rupee Redee
Views:2849 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
RupeeRedee - Senior Manager - Finance (7-11 yrs)
The main job responsibilities would include-
- Fund raising and debt management
- Publishing monthly & quarterly financial reports, providing narrative explanations related to material variances to budget and noteworthy trends
- Ensuring direct and indirect tax compliance
- Overseeing operations of the finance department and managing the preparation of the company's budget.
- Liaise with auditors and participate in various audits.
- Implementation & follow up on strategic actions & KPIs
Technical Skills Required-
- Candidate MUST be a qualified Chartered Accountant
- Experience of 8 -12 years of experience in managing such a role independently
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skill set, understanding of financial/transactional data, and root cause analysis
- Experience in budgeting, Forecasting, Cost & Revenue analysis, Modeling, etc
- Demonstrated ability to translate data and information into clear actionable initiatives
- Expertise in Excel including pivot tables, PowerPoint and related tools.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including presentations to diverse audiences
- Self-starter / Team player, ability to work collaboratively across functions/regions, influence others, multi-task, and work with stretch goals and deadlines