RupeeRedee - Head - Contact Centre Operations (8-12 yrs)
RupeeRedee, a fast growing Fintech company based out of Gurgaon with a captive RBI approved NBFC.
100% subsidiary of Digital Finance International (Finstar Financial Group)- A global leader in digital lending, serving millions of customers in over 16 countries.
Company website : www.rupeeredee.com
Job Role :
Key member of the leadership team and responsible for running Contact Centre operations including - sales, service, customer lifecycle management, complaint management etc.
- P&L responsibility- deliver as per the organization's business plan across all performance metrices
- Strategize development of the contact center operations in line with global best practices, staying abreast of new tools and technologies especially relevant in Fintech space
- Responsible for recruitment, training, manpower utilization, retention, coaching/growth planning of Contact Centre staff
- Design and operate customer interactions/workflows, processes so as to deliver a superior and seamless experience.
- Responsible for implementing modern call centre tools, such as adaptive IVR, on-line chat, automated diallers, cloud-based CRM software, real- time call centre analytics and customer NPS tracking. Deliver cost efficiencies and increase Customer Satisfaction Scores
- Manage all external relationships including lending partners (NBFCs, /Banks), distribution partners, technology partners (CRM, LMS, Complaint management, Communication companies etc)
- Proactively work with Marketing and customer acquisition teams to plan efficient customer inflow mechanism so as to deliver top tier Cost per application, Cost per loan, minimum drop off in the customer journey and efficient repeat usage/ customer retention strategies
- Provide insights to IT, Risk, Underwriting and Marketing team for continuous refinement of overall operations and loan portfolio of the company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.